I just want to say one thing about College Football Weekly Wagers. If you have been paying attention to my Oklahoma and Texas Tech Overs for the past 3 weeks I have been doing this post…. you’re welcome. Easiest money I’ve ever made. I want to say thank you to both teams for scheduling a game against each other last week and they went over by like 30 points or something.
Anyway lets get started.
- Clemson -5.5 vs. Florida State
- I understand that it is in Tallahassee this weekend and the place will be rocking. Florida State still doesn’t have a QB and Clemson should beat this team by a touchdown.
- Purdue +13.5 vs. Penn State
- I honestly don’t know how Penn State is ranked. I know they just had the biggest win of the year, but one of my buddies went to Penn State so I watch some of their games with him and we HATE Franklin. He might be arguably top 3 worst coaches in college and I think Purdue stays in this game because of that.
- Georgia +7.5 vs. Florida
- Pretty positive Nick Chubbs is playing in this game. I actually think Georgia might flat out win this never mind cover.
- Ohio State -27 vs. Northwestern
- Thoughts and prayers out for Northwestern. They’re about to run into a pissed off Ohio State team.
- Auburn -5 vs. Ole Miss
- I liked Ole Miss but I think they’re #done this season
- Nebraska vs. Wisconsin OVER 43
- I considered taking the under here but this game could easily be like 24-21 or something like that. 43 is very low even for a defensive team like Wisco.
- Oklahoma vs. Kansas 67.5 OVER
- Again for the 4th time, Oklahoma doesn’t know what the word defense means.
- Michigan vs. Michigan State 54 OVER
- Michigan is going to put up points in a hurry. You think Harbaugh forgot what happened last year.
- Florida vs. Georgia 43.5 OVER
- Not sure what Vegas knows that I don’t on this one? 43 is very low.
- Auburn vs. Ole Miss 63 OVER
- I don’t see how these 2 teams don’t score a lot. Auburn has surprised me all year with actually having a solid team/offense and you know Chad Kelly can sling the ball so hammer the over here.
2 Bold Bets That I Don’t Know If I Have The Balls To Take But Might Anyway
- Virginia +33 vs. Lousiville
- Lousiville aka Lamar Jackson is going to beat Virginia. No one is questioning that. I just think Virginia loses by less than 33.
- Texas Tech vs. TCU 86.5 OVER
- If I know Kliff Kingsbury how I think I do, he’ll practice crazy offensive plays all week and forget that he has a defense.