Rivalry week! Which means one thing and one thing only, a lot is on the line this week. Some big matchups, which means gambling time.
- NC State vs. UNC -10.5
- Senior night home game and the number 1 NFL Qb prospect is playing? Yeah give me UNC in this all day.
- TCU vs. Texas -3.5
- Texas has been crying about Charlie Strong all week, showing crazy support. They need to back it up on the field this week and I think they come out fired up.
- Texas Tech +5.5 vs. Baylor
- Way too high of a line here. Very disrespectful.
- Michigan +7 vs. Ohio State
- I think Ohio State wins this game but if Wilton Speight plays this should be a close game.
- Western Michigan -9.5 vs. Toledo
- Western Michigan is a gambler’s wet dream. Usually always cover.
- Iowa vs. Nebraska OVER 42
- I see this as a 24-21 type game. Iowa is playing pretty well right now even offensively.
- TCU vs. Texas UNDER 60
- I think Texas defense plays inspired this week because of Charlie Strong
- Michigan vs. Ohio State UNDER
- Doesn’t even matter what the under is. I think if Michigan wants to win this game they have to play lights out defense.
- Wisconsin vs. Minnesota 44 OVER
- Wisconsin is playing for the right to be considered in the college playoffs. They need to go off.
- Florida vs. Florida State 46 UNDER
- This has ugly offense game written all over it.