We are one week away from a Jags fan Superbowl and I can not wait! You know the drill in these mock drafts.. Big B does evens, I do odds. Let’s get after it.
1. Cleveland Browns- Myles Garrett, DE, A&M
If the Browns take a QB first overall then I’ll have a heart attack.
2. San Francisco 49ers- Jonathan Allen, DE, Alabama
Everyone is spotting Thomas here, but Lynch plays it safe with his first pick (look for a trade here).
3. Chicago Bears- Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford
Next Aaron Donald? hmmmm…
4. Jacksonville Jaguars- Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
Arguably the best RB to enter the draft since AP.
5. Tennessee Titans (from LA)- Jamaal Adams, SS, LSU
Look for the Bills or Browns to trade up for a QB but if the Titans hold strong then they’ll draft a difference maker on D and wait to draft an offensive weapon at 18.
6. New York Jets- Mitchell Trubisky, QB, North Carolina
God I feel bad for Jets fans, I really hope they don’t do this and build the rest of their roster, but my sources say the are “captivated” by ol’ Mitchell
7. Los Angeles Chargers- Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State
Had this pegged since day 1.
8. Carolina Panthers- Christian McCaffery, RB, Stanford
Boom! Second round my ass. C Dog’s speed and shiftiness take this offense to a whole new level.
9. Cincinnati Bengals- Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
So we’re not going chalk? How about two 6’3″ wideouts lining up on both sides of the field for Dalton?
10. Buffalo- Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
Too good to pass on here.
11. New Orleans Saints- O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama
Best weapon in New Orleans since Jimmy G.
12. Cleveland Browns (from PHI)- Deshuan Watson, QB, Clemson
The Browns finally found their savior? Probs not…
13. Arizona Cardinals- Haason Reddick, LB, Temple
Best fit of the draft.
14. Philadelphia Eagles (from MIN)- Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State
This kids been flying up draft boards and will continue to fly for years to come (get it? Eagles fly!)
15. Indianapolis Colts- Rueben Foster, LB, Alabama
Failed drug test? Doesn’t matter. Colts steal the best LB in the draft
16. Baltimore Ravens- Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
Wakko Falcco gets a big boy target.
17. Washington Redskins- Charles Harris, DE, Missouri
Speaking of flying up draft boards!
18. Tennessee Titans- Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama
The Titans are in dire need of some DB after losing McCourty
19. Tampa Bay Bucaneers- John Ross, WR, Washington
Holy Lord, look out for the Bucs!
20. Denver Broncos- Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin
Man I love some tough Northern beef. Perfect fit here!
21. Detroit Lions- Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee
Don’t be surprised if Barnett goes top 10. Lions add an immediate impact pass rusher.
22. Miami Dolphins- Taco Charleton, DE, Michigan
They need to start thinknig about life after Cam Wake, this is a good play to start.
23. New York Giants- Garrett Bolles, OT, Utah
Most pro ready O-lineman
24. Oakland Raiders- Kevin King, CB, Iowa
6’3, 200 bills, 4.4 40 corner is exactly what Oakla… or is it Vegas…? Will be looking for
25. Houston Texans- Patty Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech
Describe this pick in one word… Bold
26. Seattle Seahawks- Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama
Most talented oline prospect. Seattle is known for risking it with character issue guys.
27. Kansas City Chiefs- Dalvin Cook, RB, FSU
Next Jamaal Charles
28. Dallas Cowboys- Tre’Davius White, CB, LSU
Dallas lost their top 2 corners this offseason, they take the top corner on the board.
29. Green Bay Packers- Takk McKinley, LB, UCLA
Perfect fit along side Clay Matthews.
30. Pittsburgh Steelers- David Njoku, TE, Miami
Can you imagine this offense if they got Bryant back and added a dynamic TE.. good lord!
31. Atlanta Falcons- Jarrad Davis, LB, Florida
What a young, star-studded LB corps Atelnata has by adding Davis next to Jones.
32. New Orleans Saints- Adorre Jackson, CB, USC
Big B gave me a reason but I think it’s a dumb pick so I’m not going to write it up…
Hit me up @TheLedgeSports with your picks!!